As a Human Resources Lieutenant, your responsibilities include:
- Assignment as a Battalion S1; the principal advisor to the battalion commander for all matters concerning human resource support for all assigned and attached personnel.
- Assignment as a Brigade Strength Manager; responsible for supervising all strength management/strength distribution actions and is the leader of the Brigade S1 Personnel Readiness Team.
- Assignment as a Platoon Leader; responsible for training, readiness, health and welfare of 20 Soldiers and the accomplishment of wartime missions.
Additional responsibilites of a Human Resources Captain include:
- Coordinating, planning, and synchronizing personnel support operations within sustainment units.
- Work as part of a team, providing personnel support expertise in support of U.S. and multi-national operations.
- Develop doctrine, organizations, and equipment for Adjutant General Corps.
- Instruct and mentor subordinate leaders or peers on the full spectrum of human resources operations, skills, and systems at service schools and combat training centers.