- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
As a Medical Specialist Corps Lieutenant your responsibilities may include:
- Commanding and controlling the Medical Specialist Corps units during emergency and non-emergency medical situations.
- Coordinate employment of Medical Specialist Corps Soldiers at all levels of command, from platoon to battalion and higher, in U.S. and multi-national operations.
As a Medical Specialist Corps Captain increased responsibilities include:
- Commanding and controlling part of a Field Hospital, installation Dental or Medical Activity (DENTAC or MEDDAC), or larger Health Services Command.
- Coordinate employment of Medical Specialist Corps Soldiers at all levels of command, from company to division level and beyond, in U.S. and multi-national operations.
- Develop doctrine, organizations and equipment for unique Medical Specialist and health care missions.
- Instruct medical, laboratory and psychology skills at service schools and medical training centers.
- Serve as a medical or health care advisor to other units, including Army National Guard and U.S. Army Reserve organizations.