As a Quartermaster Lieutenant, your responsibilities include:
- Commanding and controlling Quartermaster operations and combined armed forces during land combat.
- Coordinate employment of Quartermaster Soldiers at all levels of command, from platoon to battalion and higher, in U.S. and multi-national operations.
Increased responsibilities of a Quartermaster Captain include:
- Commanding and controlling company-sized Quartermaster operations units (200-300 Soldiers).
- Coordinate employment of Quartermaster Soldiers at all levels of command, from company to division level and beyond, in U.S. and multi-national operations.
- Develop doctrine, organizations and equipment for unique Quartermaster missions.
- Provide instruction on Quartermaster processes and systems at service schools and combat training centers.
- Serve as a Quartermaster advisor to other units, including Army National Guard and U.S. Army Reserve organizations.